Candidates can apply on the online form for NDA examination. You can fill the form on UPSC official site of NDA examination. The eligibility criteria are divided into five parts like Age requirement, Nationality, Educational Qualification , Marital Status, and Physical Standard.
The Examination of NDA (National Defense Academy ) and ND (Nation Defense) is conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission)The Examination conduct Twice in the year.
- NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 18 January , 2017 candidates can fill the form till 10th February, 2017 and
- the NDA (II) application form will be issued on 7th June , 2017 till the end of 30th June ,
Application Fees For NDA
- The general and OBC candidate’s application fees for RS/100.
- ST/SC Candidates wards of JSCs/ORs /NCOs exempted from the exam fees.
- The application fees payment on via cash payment in any branch like Axis bank and net banking, master/debit card/visa.
- Age will be required for only unmarried Male candidates not born before 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st Jan 2002 are eligible.
- Only unmarried candidates can apply for the test.
- No candidates allow to married in during training period
Requirements For NDA Student
- The Candidates who were applying for Army Wing of National Defence Academy admission should be the 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- The candidates who were applying for Indian Air Forces and Indian Navy Wing of National Defence Academy s admission must have 12th Class pass with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
- Who are appearing for 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for NDA examination.
UPSC Official site link:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/